It would be nice to have an address that you can take wherever you go. This would solve many issues that affect frequent travelers and businesses that don’t want to give out their physical addresses. Well, it seems like the mail gods answered your prayers with something called the Traveling Mailbox. It’s the perfect name for the business, at least that’s what we thought.
How Does it Work?
Well, as just mentioned, you can’t just pick up your address and take it wherever you want, but this company does the next best thing. They provide you with a real address.
After that, they can do any of the following at your request:
- Forward it to you
- Shred the mail
- Return the mail
- Hold it for you
Getting Into the Prices
The service is a subscription. Below are the options you have.
Basic Plan$15 /month
- The plan is company is willing to accept 40 items each month and will scan 35 of those items.
- You can have up to three mail recipients with this plan.
Extended Plan$25 /month
- They’ll accept 100 mail items on your behalf. The company will scan 80 pages a month for you.
- Only five people can be recipients.
Small Business Plan$55 /month
- The company will accept 200 mail items and scan 180 for you. Only 10 people can be recipients.
Pros And Cons
Even when things seem great, there’s always a flaw. Before you get involved with a company, it’s important to do so with your eyes wide open. We don’t mind reviewing Traveling Mailbox for you because we want you to make an informed decision. The following is a pro and cons list:
- There’s an app that makes things more convenient.
- The company is willing to send mail on your behalf. All you need to do is scan the letter and send it to them.
- They offer a secure check deposit and work with a lot of banks.
- Customers say their customer service isn’t good.
- It can take a while before the company can sort your mail out before you find out you have something.
- They only give you 30 days of free mail storage.
Traveling Mailbox Vs Competitors
When trying to figure out if you’re going to do business with someone, you need to check out the competition. Well, we did that for you. One big competitor is IPostal1. This company has the following:
What Are Your Address Options
When it comes to these sorts of companies, one thing that people worry about is the type of addresses available. People want real addresses as they can receive all kinds of documents.
Bit On Forwarding
Yes, the company offers package forwarding services. You can shop at any online store like eBay or Target and have your packages sent to this company. The folks will repackage your stuff if necessary and send it wherever you are.
You can fax and receive faxes. This number is available with any of the plans the company offers. This service is free.
All mail enters a secured location that’s monitored 24 hours, seven days a week by surveillance This should make you feel pretty good about entrusting them with your mail.