Small business web hosting is offered in seven (7) different data center locations:
- United States
- United Kingdom
Smarterasp’s Uptime Guarantee – Your services will be available 99.9% of the time with no downtime due to system maintenance.
Products & Features
Web Site Development Platform
- The Windows software development platform for building fast, secure and reliable business applications.
- SmarterASP.NET provides a web hosting environment that features the latest Microsoft products such as IIS 7/7.5, ASP.NET 4, or Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Express Edition.
- It offers free ASP 2 Web Hosting (Classic ASP), ASP 3 Web Hosting (ASP .net one .1), and .NET Framework 4 web hosting. All included free!
- Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management system developed by Microsoft. The latest version, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Express Edition, is available for download on Smarterasp.
- With this product you can create and maintain databases containing your data and use it with the application platform to create dynamic websites.
- It includes tools such as Reporting Services and Integration Services that enable developers to easily access and modify information in existing databases without writing queries in Structured Query Language (SQL).
- This product is available as a free download.
Ease of Use
Smarterasp.net makes it easy to sign up, create an account and start using their hosting services by requiring only the necessary information to complete business transactions with them. The user interface is straightforward to use making it simple for anyone who has any level of web design experience to install products quickly.
Hosting Features of SmarterASP.NET
Management of SmarterASP.NET
- Smarterasp has an experienced and well-trained system administrator and technical support staff for all kinds of web hosting plans. They can help you solve any technical problem concerning your hosting web account quickly and efficiently.
- To ensure the highest level of customer service, we have contracted with two major ticketing systems: Zendesk for non-phone call-related inquiries and Freshdesk to handle phone calls.
- The result is our customers get the quickest resolution possible from highly trained professionals.
The Performance index of SmarterASP.NET
The Pricing Structure of SmarterASP.NET Plans
- Monthly Fee: $0
- Renew Monthly Fee: $0
- Set Up: Free
- Monthly Fee: $2.95
- Renew Monthly Fee: $2.95
- Set Up: Free
Standard Plan$4.95 /month
- Monthly Fee: $4.95
- Renew Monthly Fee: $4.95
- Set Up: Free
- Monthly Fee: $7.95
- Renew Monthly Fee: $7.95
- Set Up: Free
Customer & Technical Support
SmarterASP.NET provides a high-quality and professional customer service system to resolve problems and assist you quickly, efficiently, and professionally. You can submit a ticket through Zendesk or phone call Freshdesk for your support request 24/7.
Pros And Cons
- The price is right! For just $4.95 per month for managed windows panel hosting in Dallas, Texas, I’d have to say that Smarterasp is one of the best deals around in this market.
- It has both Windows and Linux plans available, so there’s something for everyone, and you can easily upgrade your plan.
- The support is fantastic! They take customer service very seriously, and everything about their business reflects that. Their support staff is highly trained, knowledgeable, and courteous, and I was able to get answers immediately with no fuss.
- There wasn’t anything I didn’t like about Smarterasp.
- I wanted everything about it – the ease of use, low cost, quick sign-up process, and most importantly, my site is running perfectly with no issues.
Are their servers safe? Considering that their entire network uses high-grade firewalls to protect sensitive data from hackers, DDoS protection technology so your website won’t be brought down by brute force attacks or denial of service attacks.
Why Choose SmarterASP?
SmarterASP provides an affordable, scalable, secure, and easy-to-manage hosting solution for businesses and individuals alike. It has high-performance servers built-in data centers across the US & Europe, making them close to end-users. This makes sites hosted on their network load faster than those hosted at other companies in different locations where you might experience speed and latency issues since information can be routed via several networks before reaching your server.