What Are SleepPhones?
Sleepphones are Bluetooth headphones that you can use to block out noise and light while sleeping. They’re made with high-quality memory foam, making them extremely comfortable for hours of wear! You can even toss them in the washing machine if they need a good cleaning after extended usage. Sleepphones come highly recommended by people who live busy lives but still want to get their beauty rest without wasting too much time on sleep preparation before bedtime.
And the sound quality of these headphones is fantastic, too – you’ll be able to jam away with your music while still blocking outside noise, so you can easily drift off into dreamland without worrying about waking up due to audible distractions.
Much like other Bluetooth headphones, Sleepphones also offer the convenience of pairing with your smartphone. That means you can switch songs easily and answer calls without having to get out of bed! The battery life on these devices is pretty solid, too – most people report that they last for a week or so before needing to be recharged.
With such an innovative product of great quality, it seems like this is the perfect way to give yourself peace of mind when things start getting hectic around bedtime.
Pros And Cons of SleepPhones
- Blocks out noise and light for a good night’s sleep
- Comfortable memory foam material so you can wear them all day long without discomfort.
- Comes with Bluetooth capability, which makes it easy to change songs or answer phone calls from anywhere in your bedroom!
- The battery life on these headphones is great, too
- Remember to turn them off when they’re not being used. Otherwise, the gadget will continue draining energy until there’s nothing left.
- None at this time. Most people who have tried it out already have very positively reviewed this product, even those with extensive headphone collections that say these are their go-to pair now!
Discount And Coupons
How SleepPhones Improved Sleep Quality
We have to say, Sleepphones outdid themselves with this one. They’ve created something that’s not only highly comfortable for sleepers of all ages and lifestyles but also allows you to block outside noise so you can easily drift off into dreamland without worrying about waking up due to audible distractions.
Who Should Buy SleepPhones?
Anyone looking for Bluetooth headphones will love the convenience of adding these babies onto their Amazon cart! Whether you’re a restless sleeper who has trouble falling asleep or want to block out that annoying street noise while taking an afternoon nap, these headphones have got your back.
Are SleepPhones Worth Buying?
- As far as sound quality goes, it’s top-notch – there isn’t much static or outside noise that will come through even if you have the volume set pretty high. It blocks everything, so sleepers won’t need earplugs anymore, which is always a plus in our book.
- We think Sleepphones are worth buying if you’re looking for something different than just your average-old sleeping mask or earplugs. Plus, they come with Bluetooth capabilities, too, so you can change songs or take calls from your phone without ever having to get up!
To get the best possible fit, measure your head circumference before purchasing. Sleepphones are designed to be one-size-fits-all. If you still think they’re not for you, return them within 30 days of purchase and receive a full refund! It’s that simple. Exchanges & Returns are always free.
- What makes the product incredible is that it’s not just another pair of headphones – they’re designed to conform perfectly around your ears and head for maximum comfort, even if you wear glasses!
- The speakers are encased in a soft fleece fabric that won’t irritate the skin at all. It has built-in volume controls on each earpiece as well as track selection buttons too.
- If you want to take them off but don’t want to disturb your partner, hold down the power button until the device shuts down. Depending on your preference, you can also adjust these manually by moving one or both sides up or down.
No one deserves to be kept up at night due to noise, especially when there’s something as great as these headphones that have got their back. Make the switch today – we promise it’ll be worth it in more ways than one.