Sometimes, the products have extra ingredients, such as unnatural preservatives. If you want the real deal, you should consider Los Empire Herbs like I did. The only thing missing when I tried these herbal supplements was a good review, which is what I’m working on for you.
Does the Product Work?
- The products are for men and women.
- The supplements promotes healthy hormone health.
- The products may improve focus and mental acuity.
- You may notice a sexual performance boost.
- You may experience better sleep.
Now, you know some things I learned about this company. The big question in my mind was how effective these supplements were going to be. I know you’re thinking the same thing.
Well, to find out how effective these might be before I even bought anything, I did a little research. I went directly to the ingredients and found many good things.
Apparently, there are studies on this type of pollen. It does wonders to fight aging and helps with things like constipation.
The pollen also seems to help fight fatigue, and it helps your cells because it is an antioxidant.
I wanted to list some of the other ingredients I saw. As just mentioned, there are more, so be sure to do your own research:
- Shilajit Extract
- Horny goat weed
- Black maca
- Sea buckthorn berry
- Gotu kola
- Chaga mushroom
About Lost Empire Herbs
Now, you know that these herbal supplements work. If that’s enough for you to make your way to Lost Empire Herbs, then you go ahead and do that. If you want to know more like me, then keep reading as I talk about the company a bit. For one, it is an American-based company. A lot of these herbal supplement companies aren’t based here, but this one is. I love that. It means I’m supporting this local economy. It also means manufacturing has to follow American guidelines. I trust American guidelines more than others.
What was fascinating is that the company was in a bit of trouble in the past with none other than DC Comics. Yes, you read that right. I’m talking about the comic books company. The herbal company used to be called Super Man Herbs. You can see why they got in trouble. For a long time, DC Comics didn’t care about the company using that name. When they began making big blockbusters with the Superman character, they started to worry about companies profiting off of their comic book characters. Of course, the company didn’t want to deal with such a big entity, and they decided to just change their name to Lost Empire Herbs.
Diving Into the Pros and Cons
I wanted to talk to you about some pros and cons. I do not trust any review that doesn’t touch on a few pros and cons. It makes me think someone is hiding something big. Well, here are a few things to ponder.
- The herbal supplements are quite affordable compared to others.
- The ingredients are all backed up by studies.
- The company’s products are Good Manufacturing Practice certified.
- Customers don’t need a prescription.
- There are no unwanted side effects.
- While the ingredients focus on one issue, they benefit the whole body.
- Lost Empire Herbs can be purchased online but only online.
- There are no free trials. which isn’t great.
- Free shipping is only available if you spend $100.
- They don’t accept cryptocurrency or digital wallet payments like Google Wallet just yet.
- They don’t ship to Spain, Italy, Germany, Singapore, and the continent of Africa.