Craving Kratom Review: Best Online Source For Pure Kratom
Kratom is the next big thing when it comes to getting an extra bit of perk throughout the day. think of it as coffee, but on steroids. For those who don’t know, Kratom is a great way to help get yourself through the long day working a job that you hate, and with that extra bit of perk, I think that you would be able to tolerate your annoying coworker better.
Today, I will be doing a review of one of the top legit kratom websites out there, and that is Craving Kratom.
A Brief Review of Craving Kratom
- The first thing that you should know about Craving Kratom is that they source all their products from Indonesia, and this is great because Indonesia is widely considered to be one of the top producers of pure and great quality kratom in the world.
- I also like the fact that they have their lab results boldly posted on the website because this shows how transparent the website is with the process of manufacturing kratom. Even better, they use a lab that was is known to be one of the best at what they do. Testing really cannot get any better than this.
- Another great thing about Craving Kratom is that they offer you a wide selection of Kratom strains to choose from. Their most popular strains include Gold Bali, Maeng Da, Sumatra, Thai, etc. In addition to selling pure strains, they also have a selection of popular blends like the Ultra Enhanced Maeng Da and the Ultra Enhanced Gold Bali for those who are willing to try something unusual.
- Another important thing is the pricing. I find the pricing of Craving Kratom to be pretty similar to that of other legit online kratom stores. Prices for most capsules start at $15.95 while you can get some strains of kratom powder for about $10.95. More potent strains like Maeng Da, especially the Red Maeng Da tend to be more expensive, but that is normal since you get more kick from just a little bit of the product compared to other strains.
- Overall though, I find the pricing to be quite fair, and if you find a website that is significantly cheaper than this, then the odds are high that you are about to get scammed.
- Craving Kratom is also licensed by the American Kratom Association (AKA) which is the highest body of kratom regulation in the United States. What’s more, Craving Kratom also has the Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certification, which is one of the highest certifications awarded by the AKA.
Now that I have shared my initial thoughts about Craving Kratom, let’s talk about some of the major advantages that come with buying from the website.
- They accept most credit cards
I actually find this pretty impressive because many websites only accept the really popular credit cards. This makes online payment something of a hassle when you are ordering from these websites, and it isn’t limited to online kratom websites alone. Many websites have this pitfall.
This is why I think it’s pretty cool that Craving Kratom does not have this issue. This means that ordering from the website is as seamless and hassle-free as possible. They accept all major credit cards and then even some of the less popular ones, and this is why I think that they should be your first try if you don’t use one of the major credit companies.
- Your goods get shipped the very same day you make your order
Nobody likes having to wait a long time to receive their order after you have ordered online, and this is one of the major pitfalls of ordering online. Many places make you wait several days before your order is even dispatched or shipped.
Craving Kratom, on the other hand, has a super-fast shipping policy and they always ship your products the same day that you place your order. Unfortunately, they don’t ship on Sundays and holidays, and I think that this is totally reasonable because everyone needs to take a day off sometimes.
- Reviews are only from customers who have made a verifiable purchase
This is a feature that earned them my respect. It is not altogether uncommon for websites to use paid reviewers to give fake reviews on their websites to trick people into thinking that the products are good.
Craving Kratom, however, only allows verified buyers to leave product reviews. I think that this just gives them more credibility and further proves how legit they are.
- Discreet billing
Craving Kratom also offers discreet billings to clients who want it at no extra charge. The truth is that even though Kratom has been found out to be perfectly safe and not a drug, many people still hold the misconception that it is similar to hard drugs like marijuana. This misconception is why Craving Kratom offers a super discreet billing that saves you the hassle of trying to explain to people that you’re not a drug user and you only need an extra boost to see you through your day.
- There is a 30-day Money-back guarantee
Finally, Craving Kratom offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. This means that as long as you return a product within 30 days, you are entitled to a full refund. However, you should keep in mind that this guarantee only covers items that have not been tampered with or opened. Also, this guarantee does not cover sale items for obvious reasons. If you need to return an unopened item that you got on sales, then you should know ahead that you will not be refunded, but you will instead get store value of an equal amount that you spent.
As the saying goes, everything with an advantage also has a disadvantage. So next, we are going to take a look at some of the major disadvantage
- There’s no option for ApplePay
Now, I know that this is a minor inconvenience, but I don’t like the fact that there is no option to pay with Apple Pay. The site accepts Venmo and Google Pay, but not Apple Pay. Sure, iPhone users can always use the Google Pay feature, but I think it would just be less of a hassle to give the option to choose to use Apple Pay, which is more straightforward for iPhone users. Again, like I said, this is not a major inconvenience, but I thought that it was important enough to point out.
- Delivery times may take longer than expected
Now, I totally understand that long delivery times are not the fault of the company, but it is something that I need to point out. To be fair though, they have this pointed out on their website as well. They have a claimed delivery time of 1-3 days, but in reality, that time frame usually differs.
This may be as a result of the inadequacies of USPS, but at the same time, it is important to remember that we are still in a pandemic and many people are ordering things online rather than going out physically to get them. This leads to an increase in the number of packages, ultimately resulting in longer delivery times.
How To Save Some Money On Craving Kratom
So now that we have talked about the pros and cons, let us take a look at some of the ways that you can save yourself some money on Craving Kratom. if we’re being honest here, everybody likes to save money, especially on a good deal. It’s nothing to be ashamed of and you should always take advantage of deals, discounts, and sales whenever you can, even if it’s not kratom.
Anyways, here are some ways that you can save yourself some money on Craving Kratom.
- I think that this definitely has to be the best way for you to save some money, but unfortunately, you only get to use it once. As a first-time buyer on Craving Kratom, you get a whopping 40% off your total order. This is insane, because most sites only offer discounts of between 10 and 20% to first-time buyers, so 40% off is a great deal that you should grab with both hands.
- Here’s a piece of advice for you: you should try to order as much as you can during your first time. This way, you only pay 60% of the total price. Sounds cool right? Of course, you should only do this if you already have experience using kratom. If you’re a kratom newbie, then buying in bulk is not really that great of an idea.
- Buying kratom powder in bulk is another great way for you to save yourself some money. This is because the higher the quantity of kratom powder you buy, the cheaper you pay per ounce. Of course, before you do this, you should keep in mind that you are only supposed to store kratom for three months maximum, so you should only buy the quantity that will last you for three months.
- Also, you should ensure that you have the proper storage facilities. Kratom should always be stored in an airtight container in a cool place away from direct sunlight. If not stored properly, kratom can quickly lose its potency, and that will be a great loss for you. Rather than save money, you will end up losing it.
Some Common Questions About Craving Kratom
Craving Kratom sells kratom in three forms and they are Kratom powder, Kratom capsules, and kratom extract.
- Kratom powder is basically just kratom leaves in powder form, and these can be used in a lot of different ways. Craving Kratom offers different strains of kratom powder including Gold Bali kratom powder, Maeng Da Kratom Powder, Green Sumatra kratom powder, and many more.
- Craving Kratom also sells kratom capsules which are small and are a little bit easier to use than kratom powder because you can just toss back the capsules like any regular pill. Craving Kratom sells a variety of kratom capsule strains like the Bentuangie Kratom capsules, Borneo Kratom Capsules, Maeng Da Kratom capsules, and a lot more.
- The last kind of kratom product that you can find on Craving Kratom is Kratom extracts which are made from Maeng Da kratom that was specially harvested in Indonesia and processed in accordance with the highest standards possible. They sell Kratom Extract Red Maeng Da Powder, which is the highest potency that you can get from kratom.
No matter what form of kratom that you like, you are going to find the right thing for you on Craving Kratom.
Well, Kratom is legal in most states in the United States except the states of
- San Diego County in California
- Sarasota County in Florida
- Jerseyville in Illinois
- Rhode Island
- Illinois and New Hampshire only sell kratom to people over the age of 18.
If you live in any of the above-mentioned states, then, unfortunately, Craving Kratom cannot ship to you for legal reasons. If you don’t, well, then you’re lucky because you can order from Craving Kratom and get it delivered.
So what do I think of Craving Kratom as a whole? Well, I think that it is a great source for you to get your kratom from. The prices are good, the certification is great, they are accredited by the AKA, and I also like the fact that it is beginner-friendly and allows you to customize a sample bundle before committing.
Overall, I think it’s a great site, and it is definitely one of the best out there.